Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who Am I?

So many of you have known me as a gentle and loving person, but the things which have troubled me for years have made me a better person. I thank God today and everyday for the things which he has provided me. I am a very spiritual person and I have had my fair share of ups and downs, who hasn't?

I see the glory of God in it's most amazing way unfolded into my life. I have gained a new respect for the things around me and the people who I meet everyday. No longer will I hold onto the sins that bind me, I feel as if a great burden has been lifted in the last few months. It was through Christ who strengthened me and it is him who I give the credit to. Like I always say, let his will be done in my life, not mine.

I could not write alone and the inspiration I get for my stories come from him, I ask him everyday to show me what I should write about. I want him to speak through me and reach out to those who are in need.

I am a sinner just like the rest of you and I have sinned in ways that most of you would consider me worthless. I have overcame my sin just as Jesus overcame the world. It is not an impossible feat, but it can be done with the Lord in your life and your trust in him.

I must admit that I still have my ups and downs, I deal with Depression, Diabetes, Thyroid problems so everything and anything can go wrong. I'm now just starting to get ahold of these things and make my life better. Just like the Temptation story I wrote recently, I will no longer give into these things that bind me.

Jesus has given me the strength to reach out to people and write some awesome things, and I know he wants to help with my current situation. So don't give up on Jesus, even if you don't know him. There is still time, open that Bible and begin to read, you will be amazed as I have been.

1 comment:

  1. I love that! :) very inspirational. I know what you feel though when you say that you have diabetes and all that how anything and everything can go wrong. I have endometriosis and oh have i been there! its a constant struggle. but i want to say that its wonderful how you manage to push through it can be tough and i hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete