Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Lost

A stranger lurks near the edge of a block, he looks on at a small and helpless child who is looking for his parents. He is unaware of the things that are about to happen. He knows nothing and donesn't suspect what is going to happen to him. Someone or something inside an older man is just wanting to take this child. Why? We don't know, but this man has a need to take this young boy.

The man runs quickly through the busy crowd, bumping into people and knocking some down as he grabs ahold of the childs arm, pulls him towards himself and acts like he is his own child. The others around him don't suspect a thing. They just keep doing what they're doing and don't worry about what's going on.

The man starts to run towards his car, shoves the boy in and shuts the doors. He locks it with his remote control and gets in quickly. The boy cries out with terror and tears in his eyes. He doesn't know what is going on, he doesn't want to feel alone and he wants his parents so badly. He can't stop crying, he is so in fear.

He trembles, he reaches out scratching at the window and looking at the people as the man drives away like any other. He knows that he probably will never see his family again, such a blow to a young child. He is struck with such fear inside that is now a permanent thing inside him.

This little boy is not alone, so many young kids are taken without notice. They are captured and kept slaves, killed or left on the streets miles and miles away only to fear the worst.

How can our world let this happen, but really how can people do this? What drives them to do these kinds of things is beyond me. It makes me furious inside my heart and I want to know the answers to why these people do such things, but I know as you know that I will never know that answer to that.

What drives them and what makes them tick is beyond me, only the Lord knows why. To all the families out there, I pray that you will find your children one day. I ask the Lord to work miracles in your lives and show you the love you deserve.

I can't imagine the heartache, and believe me I don't want to, but today I look into your life and see how sad you are. I will continue to pray for those who are lost, may they find their ways home.

I love the little children just as Jesus did and I don't want them to be hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment