Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Proof

I was sitting around earlier, I started to think about how many people want proof that God exists, we are always searching for something to justify that God is there. The proof is already in our hearts and minds, we already know he exists. It's upto us to decide for ourselves whether he is real or not. Some people like to see physical proof, but that isn't how things work.

We can have all the physical proof we want, but if we do not believe then what good is it. Jesus showed us many miracles and wonders, but still they did not believe he was the son of God. So, even if we see all that is great in this world and do not believe, how much better are we?

In my life I have realized that there are far too many things that can't be explained, can't be proven and I still believe because I know that Jesus is real. I may not have heard his voice, or seen his face, but I do believe in him, because if not for him I wouldn't be here today.

Deep down in our hearts we already know the truth and that he is Lord and God alone, it is foolish and stupid to ask ourselves if he really exists because without a doubt he does. Search your hearts and you will know it to be true.

The proof is already there!


1 comment:

  1. A very encouraging post. When I compose my poems, christian themes very often slip in though not always intended by me.

    ReplyDelete