Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Spirit Within

We are tempted by what we see, it is overwhelming sometimes. We try to go about our lives and survive through temptation, however many of us fall. I myself have many times, only to get back up and try again to be a good honest person. I find myself overwhelmed by temptation every day. I do not give up, that's because my spirit within is very strong. I love Jesus with all my heart.

I know that I will be having surgery very soon, it's not something that I was expecting a few months ago. Now I am ready to go through the pain and the recovery. I know that God is leading me to a better place. I am not scared about this surgery. I know it's going to leave a scar and the pain will be tough to get through.

I know that Jesus will be with me. His spirit will lift me up and show me that every day will get easier. We can go through life thinking that nothing is possible, but just remember that everything through God is possible. As the saying going, we can do nothing apart from him. That is so true, when we try to go about our lives, we fall and fail miserably. Jesus is waiting there my friend, you have to take a moment to stop, listen to his message in whatever form it is.

It could be a song, it could be something that someone said to you that made you smile, he is everywhere in our lives. I know that so many of you just pass it by, but if you just believe and accept him into your lives, you will see the greatness he can do.

All I can say is don't give up. The door is there, don't walk past it, walk into it and accept him into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment