Thursday, July 30, 2009

Writing 4 Heaven

Welcome my dear friends. For so many years I have had a passion to write, to write something inspirational and to reach out to many who are in need. I have tried so many times to write only to fail at what I was doing.

Things in my life have not been the best, but what I want to accomplish is to write a great novel that will touch others and bring many to Christ. Everyday I feel the passion inside me just wanting to come out, those unused words dying to be put into use.

So whatever I begin to write I will publish it here. Keep in mind that none of it has been proofread and if the punctuation is bad, don't worry about that. Tammy told me herself that if I write she will take care of the rest. :)

There are so many people out there who don't have Jesus in their lives, they need to know how much he loves us all. If I can touch just one person I am doing good, but I want more. I want to reach out to as many people as I can.

I too have endured so many sins, sins that you would probably consider me worthless. However, in the eyes of Jesus I am forgiven.

Come back often to see what I have written, what I need to do is just stick with it and not let the inner voice tell me I can't do it or it sounds stupid. What matters is that people who are suffering and see this will come to Jesus. I once was a sinner, but now I am saved. Let all who have sinned, come to Jesus no matter how deadly your sin is. He will wash away your tears and open his arms and welcome you in.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Mike,

    Cousin Cathy here.

    I can't tell you how your words have already touched my heart.

    Keep writing. Don't ever stop being an inspiration to others.
    Not everyone has the gift to speak from the heart. Yours is God given.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete